So not desperate

I just realized that maybe I sounded a little desperate in my post "maybe I'm just not that interesting." But it did garner some comments. Yeah! So I know people are reading.

Today Dave and I are going to the Kennedy Space Center where we will go on a the "old launch pads" tour. I know what you are thinking, "how fun could that be?" But for Dave, who is studying rocket science, this is truly better than sliced bread. And since I support NASA and all that they do to keep us moving forward technologically I am going to enjoy myself too. NASA is making a concerted effort to become cooler. So checkout their website, think like a really cool rocket scientist and enjoy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I stop by every once and a while! I like checking out what's going on with everyone! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48