A Double Portion of God's Tremendous Blessing - TWINS


Comments

k1 said…
Wow. Came over from RQ the other day and read through your posts. When I read your July 19 post, and this comment you wrote;

Yikes! Never did we expect to be getting two babies so close together. This most certainly was not the plan but it seems that God had a different plan.

I KNEW at that time that you would be getting a referral for twins. I just knew it. God DID plan on you having two babies at once. HE was preparing you for the idea way back then.

Congratulations!!!
k1 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said…
Congrats on your daughterS. They are beautiful.You must be over the moon, excited. Kind of makes the 5 year wait go away quickly. Our daughter is 5 and from Xinyu, Jiangxi. We adopted her almost 4 years ago. Hope your wait for travel is quick and can't wait to follow along and see more info on them. Once again, CONGRATS!!!!!!!
industrialpoppy said…
Absolutely amazing! Congratulations!!!
Anonymous said…
God can and does exceedingly above all that we can think or ask...and your news lifted my heart and spirit. Thanks for sharing your news and the photos. I will show my daughter. Her blessing came from Shanghai SWI in 2008. Peace and continued blessings to your new family.
Grandma Betty
Carrie said…
Very cool! Congratulations!! Saw you from RQ. Will you please list age? Thanks! Very excited for you!
Abundant Life!!! God had a plan for you all along. He is great indeed! Congratulations!
DiJo said…
This makes me want to cry!!!!!! I read your testimony yesterday, and I was excited to see what God would do!!!!!! AMAZING how He answers our prayers!!
Congratulations on your double blessings! I have one JIangxi Jewel, one Spicy Hunan Girl, and we are getting ready to bring home our Jiangsu baby girl!!! Perhaps I will see you strolling those cuties around Guangzhou!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Your faithfulness has been rewarded!

~Diana
(RQ
Marianne Z said…
Our Lord's promises, as always come to us in a big way. We are so excited for you. I am sure you know of Mary Beth and Steven Curtis Chapman's journey with the China babies. You have been annointed in a big way....congratulations. Love you.
Linda Donovan Canuel said…
God is Good!!! They are absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations to all of you. What a blessing God has given you both. What are their names? I'm just so happy for you!Enjoy this awesome time and rejoice in all that God has given you! Love you!
Unknown said…
Oh, they are beautiful!!!! So exited for you and Dave!
Marion said…
I'm so pleased for you, especially after reading your testimony yesterday, God has really given you an amazing doulble blessing, almost like a reward for your faithfulness after all you have been thru'
Often feel a twinge of envy when I read about twin referrals butnot with you, sounds like you really deserve this!

Marion.
Enjoy this time
Lori said…
They are so beautiful - how blessed to get twins!!!! I agree with Grandma Betty - He does do so much more than we can ask or imagine. In 2009, after a very difficult trip to China, I came home with the most perfect 5 1/2 month old anyone could imagine. NEVER would I have even thought to ask God for such a perfect and such a young baby!! But He provided anyway!!! Again, congratulations!!!
What a blessing, huge congratulations to you. They are so beautiful. Don't know you but just want you to know I am so happy for you! Do you read the Salsa in China blog? It would be good preparation for you as you get ready for twins! God is good!
Karmen said…
WOW! What an amazing gift from God!!! Congratulations. I cannot even imagine how blessed you must feel. Your blog title is appropriate. God meant for you to have an abundant life!!! Many blessings and God speed on your journey!

Karmen
www.babybernacchi.com
M3 said…
Congratulations!!!!! You are in for the most fun ever. :-)
Catherine said…
CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for you to receive a referral for your TWO beautiful daughters! Wow, wow, wow!!

Cannot wait to hear more details when you've shared your news with family and friends!
Kelly said…
Abundant Life, indeed! Congratulations - how exciting!
Tracy said…
Your babues are absolutely gorgeous - CONGRATULATIONS! Your dreams are finally coming true. :) :)

Trace7, RQ
Lesa said…
What sweet little faces they have. I know you are totally on cloud 9 right now. Congratulations from another Junebug. Our son was from Jiangxi, Province. If you have any questions about the area, and Nanchang where you will be getting them just email me. lesalambert62 @yahoo . com
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your double blessing!
We are waiting on TA for our twin daughters from
Guangdong province! Maybe we will meet in Guangzhou!

Congratulations Again!

Kim
Janice said…
Double congrats! How exciting.
Ah, Nanchang in the summer! Hope you have a swift process to TA.
Blessings,
Janice (Mayken on RQ)
Janice said…
Hmmm... I think my comment got eaten. Sorry if this ends up being a double post.

Double congrats on your little blessings.

Hope you get to TA swiftly. Ah, Nanchang in the summer. Good luck!

Janice (Mayken on RQ)
Rachelle said…
I just ran outside shouting to my husband about you getting twins! You are in for the ride of a lifetime! I have prayed for you from a distance. Every time you had a failed adoption I lifted you up before the throne... Never has my heart broke more for someone I have never met... I new God had a special plan, it is so cool to see it unfold. I just may show up in Florida to hold these sweet babies. CONGRATULATIONS! Jer 29:11
Congrats!!! We have been home since late August and it just gets better and better each day. Safe travels and enjoy every minute in China...it is the trip of a lifetime.

Jennifer
mom to Ella XiaQing
Jiangxi
G and M said…
We are ChinaAdoptTalk readers, and I just wanted to say a big huge, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!" Your baby girls are beautiful :)
Anonymous said…
We so absolutely thrilled for you and your beautiful twins... Wishing you every blessing as you continue the journey to become a family of four--

Lynne and Ed
Proud parents of Amelia, born in China
A fancy and fantastic five year old
Danielle said…
I don't know if any of you will see this but I wanted to thank each of you for all the amazing comments. I do want to answer each one individually and I will as time allows. Right now, I have got to get on the ball with preparations for the babies!
Mike and Sarah said…
I have tears streaming down my face as I read your wonderful news. I read your testimony earlier and my heart felt so heavy for all you have been through. Through it all, our good Lord never took his eyes off of you. He has turned ashes into beauty.

My husband and I have been home with our daughter from Hubei since July. She was also 15 months old at the time of referral and 17 months old when we got her. Our transition has gone beautifully. I hope the same for you. Many blessings!
Anonymous said…
Greetings from Norway :)

Wow, I read your story now and it absolutely blew me away.

I can`t think of anyone who deserve this babies more.

Congratulations :)

We are too in the process of adopting from China. Our LID were in this time, but we were left behind. Such a heartbreak, but we knoe we are in the next batch.

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48