New Bookstore

I have added to my portfolio of Bookstores, Shopping for a Cause. You can find the link off to the right of this page. Whenever you buy through "Shopping for a Cause" 4% of the purchase price will benefit Homes of Hope.

It is still is the preliminary phases and I will be adding product to it daily and possibly changing the design a little. So, if you have books or any other product that can be ordered through Amazon just let me know and I will add it to my store. After it is added you can purchase it through Shopping for a Cause (which is actually Amazon.) My profit from each purchase is 4% which I will be donating directly to Homes of Hope.

I am pretty excited about this so send me your wish list of books, music, videos, whatever and I will add it to my product list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48