Lance and Bo


I just had to do another quick post tonight. My Mom just sent me pictures of my nephew Lance taken at Compass Lake in the Hills. We vacationed there often when I was young and still do occasionally. My parents took Lance last week. It this picture he is riding a horse named Bo. Before Lance left he told me that he was too afraid to ride a horse but I explained that he would ride an old, slow horse. Sure enough he did ride a old, slow horse. Bo has been there for about 25 years. My brother and I used to ride him more than two decades ago. As you can see Lance is holding his nose. My mom explained that Bo was relieving himself, I guess we could call Bo an old fart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48