Maybe I am just not that interesting
Or maybe it is because I don't really leave comments on other people's blogs. For instance My friend challenged me to answer some questions on her blog and I never did. Maybe it is not too late. I will do it now. Here goes:
1. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be? I would love to have a large historic looking (w/o the headaches of an old home) home in a small to medium sized city in Connecticut within walking distance of a lot of shopping, theater and restaurants.
2. If you could be instantly fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be? Why? Italian so I could communicate better with my in-laws
3.If you were given an hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world where would it be? Any furniture/home store. I have new furniture but I like change.
4. If you had to give your children to the care of someone famous, who would you pick? First I would become famous so that I could give the care of my children to myself. Maybe China would speed up a little if I was Angelina Jolie.
5. If you could cast an actor now alive to play you in a new film, what kind of film would it be and who would you choose? My life is just not that interesting to make a film it but if I really had to choose it would be an adventure film set it a foreign country where the main character finds herself in some crazy and meaningful situations.
6.If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be? Now, I know this doesn't have to be someone famous and I should choose my husband but it would have to be Angelina Jolie and I would ask her how the heck she navigated so many adoptions in so little time!!!! BTW, I could have this conversation at McDonald's, it wouldn't matter becuase I would not be able to eat.
7.If you could resolve any single dispute, anywhere in the world what would you solve? Persecution of Christians around the world but especially in China and Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) Why not just call it Burma. Stupid Junta.
8. If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be? Piano. I love how expressive it is.
Sorry this took so long Carolyn. Anyone else up for answering these questions? If so, just do it in the comment box below.
Comments