Someone Pinch Me!!

Was it just a dream??  No, I have digital proof and today by 3pm I should have physical proof in the form of a package from our agency!   I can't wait to have them in my arms!!!   By them, I mean the two precious girls!  It seems that I failed to mention they are both girls.  Many of you have asked.

So many of you have left some amazing comments of congratulations and encouragement. I want to answer each one and I will as time allows.   I am overwhelmed!

This verse from Amazing Grace is echoing in my head today:

The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.

The Lord Himself has become my portion and now he has given us a second helping!

Comments

Dan and Karen said…
I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled I am for you! I've read through your blog and we've shared some similar experiences. I am sooooo excited that God has chosen you for TWINS! We requested twins when we adopted our first daughter from China. We were referred one amazing, wonderful, beautiful and incredible daughter. If we had received twins the fist time we wouldn't have our second amazing, wonderful, incredible daughter that we have now. God works in amazing ways.

Bless you in these wonderful days of anticipation and dreaming of upcoming travel to China - it is truly the trip of a lifetime!

Karen
aka Dannysgirl on RQ
Karmen said…
You know you don't even know me ... but I am SO touched by your story that I have been visiting your site often to read your story and also to share with other friends of just how beautiful our God is ... to give you such an amazing blessing at the end of a long and difficult road. What a story of God's faithfulness! Yours is a story you must really publish someday. Many blessings to you!

Karmen
www.babybernacchi.com
LID 9/11/06
So thrilled for you! God really does come through. It make take years, you may have to go through a deep valley, but He does bring you into your promised land. The girls are lovely!

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48