Just have to keep the babies at the top of the page


Comments

Congratulations on your double referrals!! When you are ready to get their newspaper finding ads (with great photos months younger than the referral photos) come visit us.

All the best!

Brian
Mom Barrett said…
The Abundant Life says it all,Danielle...our great God has blessed us with a quiver full.

The proud Grandma and Grandpa of the beautiful twin "ladybugs."

God is never too late, never too early but always on time and sometimes full of surprises.
Anonymous said…
Hello from Canada! I read your blog yesterday via RQ. I just returned from Jiangxi in Jan. with my beautiful DD and just wanted to say I am so thrilled for your family. My heart broke when I read about your long and painful journey to parenthood and when I saw the twins tonight (after tucking in sweet DD...just wait for the bath and bedtime snuggle fun!!) I burst into tears of joy!! Heartfelt congratulations to you on this wonderful day. Your daughters are absolutely beautiful and look so sweet. Safe, quick and happy travels.
Shanny said…
Beautiful, just beautiful. From one Jiangxi mother to another...Congratulations!
carolinagirl79 said…
Congratulations! I am the mother of two children from China. Madeleine was adopted from Chen Zhou (Hunan) and Meredith was adopted from Wuzhou (GuangXi) They will shortly be turning 11 and 13. You're in for the best and most joyful ride of your life!!!! I've documented six years of it at my blog www.cluelessincarolina.com
Best to all of you!!!!! Roger, Lorrie, Madeleine, Meredith, Spike (dog) and Callie (dog)
Debra said…
I adopted my daughter in August 2009 and read your link on RQ. Your story really touched my heart -- you have been through so much, and I (a total stranger) am just thrilled for you that you are now parents of twins! (What a wonderful virtual community we inhabit!)

They're both girls, right? Clothing isn't a guide when it comes to China, which is why I ask!

Debra, mom to Cassie (11) and Zuzu (5)
Anonymous said…
Congratulatons on your beautiful twin daughters. Our son & wife were also referred twin daughters and are waiting for their TA to travel to China....I'm going to China with them so I'm very excited to go get the babies. On RQ they are known as 2poodles
Anonymous said…
God bless - Congratulations!
It will take a week to 10 days to get on the US time zone for them.
Have extra help during this time.
Teresa said…
Congratulations on your daughters. I'm visiting your blog from the June2006DTC group. We have a daughter adopted from Ningdu Jiangxi in 2003. She is almost 9 years old now. Check out the Ningdu Yahoo group. Lots of helpful information there.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing your blog on RQ. I read back through some of your posts and many of your thoughts were very encouraging to me. Congrats on your twin blessings! Are they girls? Boys? Sorry, I can't see where you mentioned that. They are beautiful. Have a wonderful trip. My daughter is from Jiangxi as well. Nanchang is great!
Marcy
K&D Barrett said…
Hi Danielle & Dave,

Dad and I just watched a you-tube video of a couple receiving their baby at the Nanchang hotel in 2009. I cried at the happy event and we could only think of you and Dave about to experience the same wonderful event. BTW, altough the babies were crying when brought out, the mom in the video took her baby to the side away from the others. "Grace" soon calmed down, while the other babies carried on. Maybe a tip for you! Love, Mom and Dad ps. on our way now to prepare to take care of your todo list.

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48