The Low Down

So here is some basic info about our precious babies:
  • They are 15 months old
  • They come from Ningdu in Jiangxi Province
  • They are on a good sleeping/napping/eating schedule
  • They love to play outside
  • Their favorite toys are ones that make sounds
  • The love spare rib soup.  I guess I will have to learn how to make that. 
That is about all I know.   I just can't wait to hold them in my arms!!!

This verse is so true as is all of God's precious Word: Ephesians 3:20, 21,  "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations!! I just came over from RQ to say YAY and to wish you luck! We were blessed with our own Jiangxi twins in 2007 and our lives have been so much richer for it. You are about to embark on the next phase of an incredibly wonderful (and exhausting!) journey.

-AmyY.
Mama to Katy and Julia
age 4.5
Joy said…
Hi. I am also from RQ. I am so excited for you. Your daughters are so cute.I read a few of your older posts to catch up on your story. God ways are not our ways, God's timing is not always our timing, but when we wait on Him and put our full trust in Him, He can exceed our expectations.

You may want to check out the Christian adoption website: www.wearegraftedin.com. We would love to have you join us there.
Jeanne said…
I got goosebumps reading your posting about your twins. What fitting news for a couple that has been through so much. I am twice blessed with 2 beautiful girls from China ages 7 and 4. I wish you a safe and swift journey to your little ones. Godspeed.

Jeanne
Mom to Meilyn and Analei
Trish said…
My beautiful 5.5 yr. old is from Ningdu (adopted at age 13 months). She appeared to be very well cared for and had great fine motor skills (she fed herself). Congratulations on your double bundle of joy!
Truly Blessed said…
Oh my, twins -- how WONDERFUL!!!

And Ningdu girls, to boot -- I have a Ningdu girl as well.

Heartfelt congratulations to your family on your BEAUTIFUL daughters!!

TB (from RQ)

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48