The Referral Package

We have new pictures! For now we are referring to the girls by their Chinese names Si Chun and Si Jie.  Ignore the date on these pictures. I am sure they meant 2010
Si Chun


Si Jie
Sisters!

Comments

Anonymous said…
congratulations!!! we were referred twins in jan 2011. it has been so much fun!
our girls were 10 months at referral and are now almost 15 months old.

here is my blog, let me know if you have any questions, i had a ton when we got our referral.

http://www.godsgiftfromchina.blogspot.com/
Debbie Konynenbelt said…
SOOOOOO happy for you! How soon do you go to pick them up?
Anonymous said…
I am a Ningdu Mom. Contact me if you want to speak.

Diane dianekunz8@gmail.com
k1 said…
With the last name Ning, it looks like your daughters may be from the same orphanage my second niece, Ella, was from. She was Ning Jiao Jiao. We went to get her in June of 2008.
k1 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Truly Blessed said…
Oh man, they are so stinking cute!

My Ningdu daughter's referral pictures were taken on a potty chair (yeah, some day I'll have to find the words to explain that to her!).

There is a Yahoo group for Ningdu families, it's not a really active group, but the people are very helpful and friendly and there are many pictures of the SWI and even the baby rooms in the photo archives. Btw, I'm "notallboysanymore" on the yahoo group. If I can answer any questions, please ask!

TB
Anonymous said…
Your daughters are beautiful! Are you going to post what it was like getting "the call"? Would love to hear the what that was like.

Carly
k1 said…
I see my sister posted right after I did. And, to clarify her email address, it is Not All Boys Anymore, rather than No Tall Boys Anymore. She has three VERY tall sons...some people wondered if she got rid of them. jK
Shazia said…
wow, your daughterS are gorgeous!! have fun picking out names as beautiful and exotic as your two precious babies...indeed you are blessed...truely a miracle!!
congrats... we were referred to a beautiful daughter and picked her up at 15 months old from Hunan, china in 2008. Her name is Zaina.
p.s., names that start with X are so cool, especially with an homage to chinese culture
wow !!! Your daughters are beautiful!
Talena said…
Danielle, They are beautiful! I cannot wait to meet them--I know that you guys are going to be wonderful parents. God bless you all, Talena
Laura said…
So does your Sijie mean something like remeber the festival? That's what my Sijie is (also Jiangxi but different city)
Kustom Guy said…
Congratulations on the referral of your beautiful twin girls! I found your blog on RQ and it has touched my heart. I have been praying for you since I read your story. I hope these next weeks go by quickly and smoothly so that you may finally know the joy of holding your precious girls in your arms. God Bless you and your husband as you embark on the greatest journey of your lives. To God Be The Glory!!!!
qsdf said…
Congratulations! Your daughters are beautiful!
I'm a Ningdu mom too. She is with us since November 2006. Ningdu babies are so much fun! If you have questions, please feel free to ask.
DiJo said…
Oh my word!!!! The photos you received are so sweet! The closeup of the two of them is so precious!!!
One of my favorite verses comes to mind....

"The one who calls you is faithful, and he WILL do it!"
1Thessalonians 5:24

He certainly has!

Blessings,
Diana
Unknown said…
Yay! Yay! Two yays! :) They are so darn cute! Congrats!!!!
Kelly

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48