Long week
This has been a difficult week. I have not been feeling well - migraine, etc. A tornado warning caused me and my co-workers to huddle in an interior room (actually this was sort of fun). The vote to use Martin County High School for our next church campus was postponed. That was totally unexpected and kind of through me for a loop since I anticipated really gearing up for launch this week and now we have another month to wait to see if we can use the facility. The school officials assured us today that everything would be fine so we will just go with that. I am going to take this as an indicator that we need more prep time. It is really par for the course. I am waiting to start a family, waiting to start a church campus, waiting, waiting, waiting. Sometimes I wonder why some things can't just happen as we expect them to when we expect them to.
Comments