China in my heart, (errr, um ,womb)

Looks like it was not 10 days of LIDS matched for China adoption but only 8 days which I will take. Also, there were a lot more Babies! posts this month on the China Adopt Talk blog. And there are rumors that next month will be a large one as well. We have never had rumors for the next month this early before! All good news. If matching continues at this rate (8 LIDS per month) it will be 22 months until we receive our match. Of course, that we will continue at this rate is highly unlikely. Our LID is June 28th so we are coming up on our 2 year anniversary for waiting. AARRGGHH.
I am once again reservedly excited about bringing our baby home from China. I may never be able to have a "real" ultrasound but I think this creative one expresses my feelings today.
Comments