Adoption Update
There is nothing new to report on the parenting front. Still waiting for either one of the adoptions to come through. The earthquake in China most likely will not have much of an effect on the wait, thankfully. And I believe this next group of matches will be 10 days of LIDS, much improved from last months, pitiful 3 days. I am discouraged and find it frustrating that I am working full time when I want to be at home with a baby. But I will wait upon the Lord. The work I am doing is meaningful and interesting so at least I have that going for me.
I got the PCOS diet books and pretty much we are already eating that way with the exception fo the added sugar which is certainly the killer of a low glucose diet. I plan on putting a link on my blog to my food journal to make myself a little more accountable. Maybe the thought of exposing the fact that I ate three pieces of chocolate today will deter me in the future.
I got the PCOS diet books and pretty much we are already eating that way with the exception fo the added sugar which is certainly the killer of a low glucose diet. I plan on putting a link on my blog to my food journal to make myself a little more accountable. Maybe the thought of exposing the fact that I ate three pieces of chocolate today will deter me in the future.
Comments