Happy Father's Day

Its Father Day and of course we are going to spend some time with our Dads! We love them.
This is a picture of Dave's Dad taken at Epcot in the hydroponic Garden. I think he is holding a giant lemon. His own back yard is filled with fruits and veggies. Yummy!

This is is of my dad and me at his retirement party two years ago. Dad served the Town of Juno Beach for 30 years. I admire him most for his work ethic. I also love that my Dad always has encouraging words for me. BTW, doesn't he look like Kenny Rogers
before all the botox?Then there is the father of my future children, my husband Dave. This was taken on his 35th B-day. He is often says that the paparazzi are after him. Delusional? No, just hilarious. He always keeps me laughing!
And last but certainly not least, my brother Mike who became a father just a few months ago. Here is with his new wife, Precy and step-son, Lance. Everyone says Lance looks a lot like Mike. I love this picture!
Comments