Waiting for a response

Today I signed up for two things that are going to require some patience. I think I have learned patience quite well over the past few years.

The first thing is a clinical trial for a new type of fertility treatment call IVM or In Vitro Maturation. You can read about it here. I submitted my request to be in the study. I figured why not, if it is free and they don't create so many embryoes we can't use them all. If that is the case we will not go through with it.

The second this is the Jeopardy Test. I just finished the 50 question test. I have no idea how I did. Many questions I felt very confident, others I guessed at and a few I just passed altogether. At the end of the test the message said that my score was being calculated and I would be notified by email. There is still one more chance to take the test tomorrow night. So I am challenging all my blog buddies to take it! Maybe we can be on Jeopardy together!

You may or may not want to know how I have been doing over the past few weeks. Either way, I will tell you. Some days have been rough, others better. I am a little mad, a little sad. And really lacking faith that God is going to do anything about it. In my head I know that is not true but my heart feels differently.

I will post the results on both counts as soon as I hear anything.

Comments

Rachelle said…
1st - Love the blog look!

2nd - Phil would be great on Jeopardy. When we watch, he answers all the questions....SMARTY PANTS!!!!

3rd - Very cool about the IVM..you go girl...
Danielle,
I want you to know that I think about you and pray for you daily.
"Be still..."

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48