New Look for my Blog

Let me know what you think about my new look! I found this template on The Cutest Blog Ever. A Face Book friend referred me to the site but I am thinking in may be a little too "cute" for me. If you know of any other sites that offers free blog templates let me know.

Comments

its cool. You can go into your settings and change the colors of your borders and writings and such to make them stand out more. And pictures are good too. There is a place to make personalized headers for free, but i'll have to find out. I like the new backround. Not to cutsie at all! :D
Rachelle said…
Love it! I think it is earthy and calming!
Rachelle said…
I just saw your comment on my blog! Thanks for the compliment! I had the header designed by Pink Arm Chair....here is the link

http://pinkarmchairdesigns.blogspot.com:80/

She does a great job! She has different packages for different prices...It was one of my Christmas gifts to myself to have a blog makeover....The girl who does it was so helpful...you just pick out stuff you like and she puts it together...I was pleased. If you check her out tell her I sent ya ;)
poseygirl said…
It's more cool than cutesy. I really like it.

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48