Saturday Snapshots

I have been trying to think of a regular segment to feature on my blog. My friend Carolyn has Flashback Fridays. I have been racking my brains and I think I have finally came up with one - Saturday Snapshots. It came to me this morning as I watched three Dish Network technicians peer in through my back window while trying to fix our satellite service. I grabbed my camera to take a picture but the disk was full!!! Bummer, it would have made a great Saturday Snapshot. The one tech has been here since 8am, the other two arrived about 30 minutes ago. They are all still here. It has been five hours. Maybe I can still get my shot.

Anyway, I am going to try to take random snapshots of our Saturdays and see how it goes.

addendum: no such luck. everyone is gone and no picture. You'll just have to believe me that it would have been a great Saturday scene. Good news: the satellite is fixed. After five hours they discovered the arm was a few inches too long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48