Absentee Blogger
Sorry, I have been out of touch lately. I have been blogging in my mind, I just have not had time to blog for real. Anyway, now with both Stuart Campus trial runs and 14 days straight without a day off behind me, I can breathe and blog. Stuart Campus is up and running for the most part. There are still several little details that need to be taken care of for the big launch next week but I am so confident in our team and most of all, in our God, that I know everything will be just as it should be. We are expecting about 1000- 1200 people for the first few weeks and then most likely it will taper off to about 800. On the way to the church/high school I prayed that God's holy spirit would be felt in that place and that lives would be changed. I sense that God is going to do an amazing work on the Treasure Coast. It is humbling to be a part of it all.
We are excited to be making improvements to the high school we are using. Yesterday we painted and polished. Next week we will bring in potted trees, stock the teacher's lounge with goodies and finish painting. We want to add value to the community and this in one way we can do that.
Really I am too tired to make any sense blogging so maybe I will take a break and come back later.
We are excited to be making improvements to the high school we are using. Yesterday we painted and polished. Next week we will bring in potted trees, stock the teacher's lounge with goodies and finish painting. We want to add value to the community and this in one way we can do that.
Really I am too tired to make any sense blogging so maybe I will take a break and come back later.
Comments
I can't believe we are just a week or so away from opening a new campus!!
I've been thinking about you and our unique and shared situation, and you all have been in my prayers! I hope we can do "lunch/dinner" soon!!
In Him,
Talley