The Eve

Here it is, the eve of our first set up for Christ Fellowship, Stuart Campus. Thankfully, I do not feel stressed one bit. I am sure it is God's grace but it also is because we have a great team of people working to bring Christ to the Treasure Coast. I also think it is due in part to the fact that I am not totally invested in this process. Right or wrong, it is how I feel. Don't get me wrong, I am excited about the work God is going to do in Martin and St. Lucie counties and I am glad to be a part of it. The thing that God has been speaking to me is that this is His church, his work and he is responsible for the results, all I have to do is my job to the best of the ability He has given me. That really is a huge relief. It is about resting in Christ, as my co-worker, Michael, reminded us of this week. So excuse me if I do not blog that much over these next two weeks before our official launch on 9/7. I will be resting.

Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Comments

Praying for you guys as you embark on this new journey!!! Should be fun to watch grow! Can't wait to see what God has in store for Stuart!

~Talley
Rachelle said…
So, how did it go?????

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48