I suppose being a mom is always going to come first...
This is a post I started a few days ago but somehow being a mom got in the way. I was feeling particulary thankful that day and needed to jot down some of the amazing blessings I have been given.
There are more but here are some of the things I am thankful for
There are more but here are some of the things I am thankful for
- An amazing husband who is becoming an equally amazing dad.
- A forever faithful and loving heavenly Father who knows just what we need and when we need it.
- Fantastic family and friends who have supported us through this very long journey.
- Two beautiful daughters who are becoming the apples of my eyes.
- Time to wash my hair this morning.
- The oasis of a comfy king size bed in a cushy hotel room in the middle of crowded, hot and loud Nanchang City
- Chinese laundry
- Travel companions who are adopting only one baby and therefore have time to take pictures.
- Travel companions who are so kind and generous to assist us with whatever we need,
- The best guides from our adoption agency who are taking care of every detail of our trip. I wonder if they plan vacations as well.
- Nap time.
Comments