Incommunicado

It has been quite a while since I last posted but to be honest I just have not felt much like blogging but I am back. I am sure your life has not been the same without me. (yeah, right) I also plan to start reading some blogs again but I don't want to get bogged down with blogs! I have stuff to do and I am starting to feel creative again.

I have decided to make this blog less about the ups and downs of adoption/infertility and more about the freedom we have in Christ to live life abundantly, regardless of our circumstances.

I would like to share with you some of the things that make me happy. If you know me at all, you know one of the things I love is a good project. I know this is very geeky, but I have an excel spreadsheet of all the projects I have lined up. I won't bore you with the entire list but here is a sampling:
  • Plant a container garden
  • Make curtains for the family room
  • Spruce up the home office, master bathroom and entry way
Here are some pictures of the garden we started. My Dad helped us create the river pebble patio. Dave's dad is going to help us with future plantings. So far we have yellow pear tomatoes, garden variety red tomatoes, zucchini. The romaine lettuce has not yet sprouted. And for herbs - mint, thyme, basil, oregano and parsley.




Comments

HOORAY!!! Welcome back!

I'm so glad to "see" you and read whats going on in your life!!! (that and we NEED to get together!)

Praising God for the blessings in your life, down to the garden variety tomatoes!

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48