Tea House

I just changed the theme on my G-mail account. It is called "Tea House." The setting is a Chinese Pagoda with a cute little cartoon fox in a hat setting up for tea time. This is the first full day I have had this theme so I just realized that the page changes slightly throughout the day. This morning the background was a rising sun and now, at night, the moon and the stars appear and the little fox is hanging paper lanterns. It made me remember that as the sun sets and rises on Dave and I in the midst of our heartbreak of not having a child, the sun also rises and sets on an impoverished Chinese couple who will one day soon have to lay down their dreams of raising a second child, a beautiful baby girl. This precious little one will break their hearts and fulfill our dreams. My heart hurts for them.

Comments

jam'n bell said…
I'm praying for you. I do remember what it was like. Michael and I thought for the longest time (about 6 years) that we weren't going to be able to have any kids. Then, poof! God wanted to show off in the most positive way by blessing us with Jacob. We thought, for 6 years, that he was all the miracle God was going to bless us with. Boy, were we wrong. We had Noah! And now, baby Bell..again 6 years later. God has his timing and reasons and we can only pray that we are open to all that he blesses us with.
TMac said…
Wow...Your words struck a heart string!! How true. For your joy to be fufilled, someone will have to have theirs crushed. What an ultimate gift and sacrifice that this family will do for you! And for all those who are adopting. may God bless them for their generosity, and comfort them during the difficult times.

continuing to pray for your miracle!

~Talley
poseygirl said…
Danielle I hope you get this. I see you haven't posted any updates lately, so if you like, email me at laurensmusic@aol.com. we should definitely connect.:)

Lauren

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48