Bullet Points

Whenever I have lived away from home my Mom often sent me letters with bulleted lists of items that did not necessarily warrant an entire paragraph but were worth mentioning so since I have been "away" from blogging for a while I decided bullet points would be the most efficient way to update the past few weeks.
  • Church - successful Christ Fellowship, Stuart Campus launch, over 1200 people the first week in attendance, still need to tweak some things to get it just right. It really keeps my busy, too busy. Now that we have launched all I want to do is start thinking about a baby but...
  • Adoption - Still waiting on China. This time there was only 22 days between matching days and they did 9 LIDS, which I think is a slight speed up. Yeah!! Had a a couple of false starts with domestic adoption - I hate when hope fades so quickly. We met with a new adoption attorney today, still in the process of deciding whether or not to give her the $1500 retainer to match us with a birth mom, other expenses to follow.
  • Space - I am so proud of Dave for pursuing his passion for space by taking rocket science classes (I know there is a more technical term for the degree he is pursuing). I am also very proud of him for applying for the astronaut core. Still no rejection letter. Hopefully he will get invited to the interview stage. Tonight Dave woke up after being fast asleep on the couch. He was searching for something. I asked him what he was looking for and in his groggy state he said "Where's the rocket." I knew he actually meant the remote.
  • Health - I have not been very good about eating but I have managed to consistently exercise. Yeah me! Went back to the reproductive endocronologist for testing. 17 vials of blood later I should know what is wrong with me - if anything. I just dread the thought that my endometriosis is back, I am pretty sure it is. Yuck. Meeting with the nutritionist on 10/6.
  • I know I have more bullets in me but it is getting late and the allergy medicine I took that caused me to not be able to sleep is starting to wear off, thankfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48