Bullet Points Continued

So I guess my bullet points really were paragraphs. Oh well, I tried.Let me try again...
  • We had a good turn out at third weekend for CF, Stuart Campus - 863 adults. Not sure how many kids and students.
  • It seems that Stuart is very fertile. There were tons of babies in services this morning, leaving me feeling very sad and very empty.
  • A wonderful volunteer and adoptive mother herself has been a blessing to me.
  • The house needs to be cleaned and I don't feel up to it.
  • I have no idea what to make for dinner, maybe takeout
  • Tomorrow I will be starting Lies Young Women Believe by Nancy Lee DeMoss with the three teenage girls I mentor.
  • Still thinking of a new blog name. Something about books, since books consume much of my time.
  • I would love it if I knew more people were reading my blog. Comments anyone?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey girl - glad you are back at the blogging gig. I look forward to catching up sometime when you get a bit of reprieve from Stuart...maybe the four of us could grab dinner sometime? Jeff and I have both mentioned our desire to get with you guys!
Anonymous said…
Hi Pookie,

Just wanted to say hello and tell you that I was thinking of you!! How have you been? Crazy busy here, but I'll email you soon. Starting my 3rd week with a new batch of fifteen 4 year olds! =) I love it though. Hope you are doing great. Just wanted to say hi and tell you that I love you!!
Linda
TMac said…
Hi Danielle,

WOW your a busy chick! :) I'm sorry about the fertiles...I feel a bit overwhelmed and empty at RPB campus too. :(

I'm still determined to get dinner in and meet you in person sometime in this generation!!

Praying for easier days and blessings all around!!! ~Talley
Rachelle said…
Glad you back to the old blog! Glad to hear all your hard work at the new campus went well. Happy Friday =)
hi there! i'm a friend of rachelle's...

i did the lies women believe study a while back and thought it was excellent! how are you enjoying it?

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48