Daylight Savings Time
Love it or hate, here is a nifty website my dad sent me about daylight savings time. One thing every body complains about is loosing an hour sleep but why not go to bed an hour early and sleep in an hour late, especially since day light savings time always lands on a weekend. Doesn't it? Maybe I should dig into this website and find out for sure.
Recently I added a poll to another blog that I maintain for Christ Fellowship volunteers so I thought I would try one here. Take my little poll to let me know if you like day light savings time or could you live without it.
Recently I added a poll to another blog that I maintain for Christ Fellowship volunteers so I thought I would try one here. Take my little poll to let me know if you like day light savings time or could you live without it.
Comments