UUgghhh!

So I can't believe it has been so many months since I started this blog and have only made one entry. I stink at this. Really, when do I have time to do it? I work full time, manage a business, etc, etc,. And I am not a very good writer. Unlike my mom, who loves to write and put her heart on paper for everyone to see. She is so committed and good.

I am still waiting and expecting for the Lord to do great things. I was talking with my best friend Nicole this week and she too has been waiting. Not for children, she has two and one on the way, but for the next phase in her life. As we were talking she said that the Lord has a plan for both of us. I had an epiphany. That plan is not somewhere off in the future, that plan is now. Everything that we are going through, even the waiting is part of His plan. We just need to trust and obey.

So, I wait upon the Lord to renew my strength each morning and He does, usually. Another epiphany I had was to realize that yes, I do have Polly-cystic ovaries, even though this most recent fertility doc did not focus on that due to the endometriosis and the fact that I am not insulin resistant. But he only checked once and did not ask anything about my diet, which I shamefully admit is full of sugar. So I ordered two books on PCOS and how sugar affects it. I can't wait to get them!! I want to make a change, I know I need to make a change. I don't want my sweet tooth to prevent me from having a baby. Deep down I know it is more complicated than that. And I know I am ovulating, at least some of time. So maybe I just want to try one more thing that is within my control. Just like this blog is within my control.

Oh, I signed up for twitter weeks ago and did it once. Arrggg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48