Adoption Update

We are expecting and about to give birth to our dream!! We should be getting our referral tomorrow for our China adoption!!!  We can't wait to see you, beautiful baby, Abigail!!!!

Correction: I actually think it will be Wednesday. Our agency won't receive the package from China until tomorrow since DHL does not deliver on holidays.

Comments

Sherri said…
I'm so excited for you, congrats on your upcoming referral! This batch has brought so many happy tears to so many. At least now I know we will be seeing a referral soon.

LID 8-8-06

Sherri - Florida
Catherine said…
SO excited for you! This is the call of a lifetime! Get that video recorder ready and a box of tissues too!

Looking forward to celebrating your referral with you!
Cheri said…
Congratulations on your upcoming adoption. I am so sorry about the loss of your previous adoption. I cannot imagine your anguish over that loss and your excitement over your referral. Looking forward to reading more!
Rachelle said…
Tears of joy for you!
Vicki said…
All I can say is congrats and best of blessings to your family.I adopted my daughter in 2008 and she was 7.5 y/o. It'll be amazing having your childin your arms! Wow. Isn't this great news - via RQ?
Enjoy,
Vicki
http://waiting4emily.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48