Adoption Update

We have been keeping this on the down low until now but I think it is finally time to go public. We were matched with a birth mother about two months ago. Yesterday we went for the level 2 ultra sound and found that we are having a baby girl!!! Unlike the ultrasound for the last baby, everything looks perfectly normal!

We are over the moon. I never realized you could fall in love by looking at a one-dimensional black and white profile of a tiny, partially developed human but it has happened to us. The due date is August 25. So, I guess I better start reading some of those parenting books that are collecting dust on the shelf!

Comments

OH....MY....GRACIOUS!!!!!

THAT IS AMAZING NEWS!!! I'm over the moon excited for you guys! Oh i am praying that this little girl comes home to you in your loving arms!! What a joyous celebration that will be!! Oh I can't wait to see what God has in store for you guys!! This is AMAZING! Praise be to our Lord!
Unknown said…
That is soooo wonderful, Dani! I'm so happy to hear it. You are going to be a delightful momma! Honestly, I'll tell you to take the stuff in those parenting books with a grain of salt and listen to the Holy Spirit. EVERY child is sooo different. Much love to you and Dave.
Rachelle said…
WOO HOO! This is wonderful news! We were in Florida last week and you came to mind. Many prayers for the new baby! May she be in your waiting arms soon...

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48