Bad, bad blogger.

I always have blog topics on my mind and then I never do anything about it. Maybe I am not the blogger I thought I was. This is very typical of me. Start a journal, never finish. Start a book, never finish. I am at the tail end of a compelling biography about Gladys Aylward. It is a short, simple book so why can't I finish it? Aylward was a missionary to China. I have been amassing a small library of books about China but have not actually finished reading any of them. It seems that life always gets in the way.

Today, my plan is to finish this blog post and my coffee, then start to do something I have procrastinated about for a very long time. Cleaning the windows, sills and frames. Yuck. It is a dirty job but somebody has to do it. Okay, here I go.

Comments

bout' time for you too! !Was telling Caroline that as well! HA

Gladd to "SEE" you!! Hope all is well!!

talley

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48