Choose life.
It will be two weeks ago tomorrow that we "lost" our baby. I have chosen not to despair but to have joy, faith and purpose. On Tuesday, September 1 I will be starting a Life Group at Christ Fellowship for all those women who have suffered infertility, miscarriage and failed adoption. At this point I am an expert in all three areas. I feel that God asked me to start a group like this about three years ago but I have put it off thinking that motherhood was imminent. I procrastinated long enough. I choose to allow God to use my heartache for his Glory and for the good of those who have suffered the same loss.
Habakuk 3: 17-19
Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.
The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to go on the heights.
Comments
I am feeling led to be a part of that, and then maybe expand it to RPB campus. I'm in an IF FUNK for lack of a better term. Grieving my children that do not even exist...
Maybe, JUST MAYBE, we'll make it through together...
Talley
xoxo
hope you had a great trip, see you next week???