Follow Up

Just to follow up on my last post:
  • I did get an email back right away regarding the trial for in vitro matuartion. The one stumbling block - it is not free as are most medical trials. As far as fertility treatments go, it is relatively cheap - $5800 per cycle. But the trial is in New York so you would have to factor in travel costs. I have put it out of my mind as a possibility.
  • I never heard back from Jeopardy. I suppose that means that either my score was so poor they didn't think it was worth even responding or they found that I am such a genius they are taking their time trying to decide how to respond. OK, maybe I am delusional.
There is nothing new to report on the adoption front. I spoke with our attorney and she has zippo in the works right now but still feels that the process will be much quicker than China. Speed is all relative.

In the meantime, I am keeping busy with church stuff and my own personal book selling business. Both of which consume the vast majority of my time. Dave and I decided that if an adoption does not come through within a few months than I should quit one or the other. I agree completely.

Oh, I got my hair highlighted for the first time ever. I will post a picture as soon as I get my haircut - hopefully this Friday.

Comments

Rachelle said…
Highlights! WAHOO!!!!! I can't wait to see your new do! I'm sure you look great!
TMac said…
I'm sorry about the blows... This journey just really bites!

I can't wait to see your hair do! And I'm itching for another coffee, or even lunch! Where are you Monday? I'm OFF! :)

Continued prayer for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48