Out of the loop

Thank you so much, friends, for asking where I have been lately!!!! I know I have been a little out of touch but that is because every moment I have spent on the computer for the last month has either been to work or to work on our adoption portfolio. It is finally finished and at the printer. I dropped it off at Staples at 1pm today, the said they started trying to print it at 5pm (the time I was hoping to pick it up) but the file is so large (65MB) that as of 6:30 it was still in the process of printing. It is only a 14 page document but I guess because there are so many pictures and graphics on it it really slows things down. What I don't understand is why when I brought it to Office Depot last night it printed up quickly but not that great of quality. Since I dropped it off at the Staples in Palm Beach Gardens and I in in Port St. Lucie my Dad volunteered to pick it up for me and deliver it to the attorney tomorrow. Hopefully it will be done printing by then. I am going to try to upload a page or two of our profile so you can see what I am talking about. Now, that I have bored you to tears here are a few things I could have blogged about over the past few weeks

  • Dave has been working on a big presentation for a class. Tonight he delivered in front a large group of space entrepreneurs. I can't wait to hear all about it.
  • Work/church has been rough - can't really go into detail - but suffice it to say I will be soooo glad to be a stay at home mom, hopefully soon
  • We took my nephew, Lance to see his first space shuttle launch. It was amazing!!! We were about 15 miles away and had a clear view across the inter coastal. It was at night but it lite up the sky as if it went from dawn to full noon in about 90 seconds. All I could think was this it the most spectacular thing man has ever done, technologically speaking.
  • I am almost done decorating my living room. My mom informed me that the drapes I made need to be floor length so I am on the hunt for some brown fabric and maybe some fringed to add to the bottom. I will post some pictures so you can give me your opinion.
  • We went for a nice hike at Ox Bow park two weekends ago. It was lovely. Saw an armadillo.
  • Dave brother it totally into blogging now - all political stuff. Cosmo and Dave share in the writing. Check it out here. And no I have not been reading this one either. I just have not had any time!!!!
I am sure there are other things but I will save them for another day. BTW, I will be catching up with all of your blogs real soon!

Comments

TMac said…
I'm so happy to "see" you!! I'm so thrilled for you and your portfolio getting out there! Prayign for this little miracle to be in your arms soon!!! XOXO

~Talley

Popular posts from this blog

Ponderings that don't deserve a post of their own...

48