Undecided
So, this is my first ever blog entry and I am trying to decide what part of my life and how much of it I want out there in cyberspace for all to see. Not that anyone will really be looking. The most prevalent thing on my mind now is infertility, adoption, parenthood and the possibility of a future without children. So maybe I will make this blog about that but I reserve the right to change my mind midstream. Now that that is decided, what should be the purpose of my blog? Not the subject (wanting a baby) but the actual purpose. Do I want to reach out to others? Just vent? Use it as a journal? Go viral? Maybe that last one doesn't apply. Doesn't that have something to do with emails that go around the world in a few seconds?
I am going to take a break to make my blog look pretty and come up with a more interesting title other than just my name. Besides do I really want my last name exposed? Not really, that got us into trouble with the first and only birth mother we met with. We were not supposed to disclose any identifying information. So what do I do, start talking about how different baby name go with B_ _ _ _ _ _ _. Strike one in the adoption game. More strikes to come.
I am going to take a break to make my blog look pretty and come up with a more interesting title other than just my name. Besides do I really want my last name exposed? Not really, that got us into trouble with the first and only birth mother we met with. We were not supposed to disclose any identifying information. So what do I do, start talking about how different baby name go with B_ _ _ _ _ _ _. Strike one in the adoption game. More strikes to come.
Comments